Camping / RV
At Basswood Resort, each of the RV sites are designed to provide you with a great
outdoor experience as well as provided amenities you won't find at most campgrounds.
Basswood Resort was rated in the top 3% of resorts/campgrounds by Woodall's since 2007.
Basswood features several types of RV sites to meet the most discriminating RVer's needs:
- Lake Side. These sites give you a spectacular view of one of our many stocked-fishing lakes.
- Deluxe Sites. Our Deluxe Sites are designed to provide you will a nice concrete pad to park your RV on as well as a concrete patio or deck.
- Large Pull-Thru Sites. When you arrive with your long 5th wheel or large motor coach, these sites give you the room you need to simply pull your rig in without the hassle of disconnecting. Our Pull-Thru sites range from 40 to 90 feet in length.
- Extended Stay Sites. These sites are designated for those RVers that want to be in the Kansas City area for longer than a month.
- Rally Area. Each year Basswood host many RV and special interest rallies. Our Rally Area is designed to provide you the maximum comfort and privacy for your group.
The Basswood Meeting Room is adjoined by state-of-the-art restroom facilities. A great facility for those Rally events or family reunions.
Each of our picnic shelters offers a view of the lakes.
We offer 155 full hook-up sites. Including electric (30 & 50 amp), water, sewer, 24 channels of cable TV, WI-FI and much more.
- 47 are large Pull-Thru sites
- 35 are Deluxe Sites with concrete patios or decks
Sites for all types of RVs
Make use of our two picnic shelters, group meeting hall, children's playground, and spacious laundry facilities. Fish from 6:30 a.m. until dusk, or refresh yourself in our outdoor pool and splashpad. Try your hand in the game room.
And our bathhouses . . . wait until you see our bath houses! In our main facility, you'll find clean showers stalls, vanities with large mirrors and plenty of counter space. Now, if you think that's great, be sure to check out the bathhouse next to the Basswood Meeting Room-shower, sink and toilet all in a private room….just like being at home in your private bathroom! ADA approved as well.